Features and Benefits
- CPL shortens the distance between headspace and the workspace – so that – the transfer of learning is immediate and effective
- CPL adopts an experiential approach – so that – practice and feedback ease the transition into the workplace
- CPL aims to generate acute self awareness – so that – each individual can manage themselves before trying to manage others
- CPL engages in intense conversations between Facilitators and syndicate members – so that – we get to the core of issues
- CPL probes beyond ‘motherhood’ statements – so that– participants are held to account
- Only the proven programme ‘shell’ remains constant – so that – the content can reflect your specific development objectives
- CPL exceeds the expectations of more than 75% of your programme participants?